Mindfulness: Foundation for Teaching and Learning
Ninth Annual Conference
March 4 – 6, 2016
Bryn Mawr College
- Rona Wilenski and Laura Weaver – Presentation and Two Pager (PassageWorks Workshop: Introduction to the Five Dimensions of Engaged Teaching)
- Sam Himelstein – Presentation (Keynote)
- Bidyut Bose – Presentation (Dynamic Mindfulness for Excellence and Equity in Education)
- Trish Broderick – Presentation (Adolescents and Mindfulness: Why it Matters)
- Dorothe Bach and Sandy Seidel – Handouts: Contemplative Resources; Levels of Listening; Mindfulness Course; Bibliography (Mindfulness and Compassion Inside and Outside the College Classroom: Promises and Limitations)
- Dzung Vo – Presentation (The Mindful Teen: Promoting Mindfulness and Social-Emotional Learning)
You can watch the videos from our conference on the Videos page.
If you find these materials and videos helpful, please consider showing your appreciation for their availability by making a contribution to the MiEN.